7th Grade!!!!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jacob's Mini Dessert! (A Mini Foodie)

Yes, today, I am doing a new thing to 6th Grade Foodie and that is Mini Foodies! This Mini Foodie is going to be a dessert! Now first, to clarify what a mini foodie is. Okay, so I don't want to abandon you if you like this site, so I thought of a way to still post for you AND work in school. I wanted to work as hard as I could on both subjects, and thus, the Mini Foodie was created. It's basically a fast, easy small dessert/meal setup that you can make in just a few minutes! So, on to Jacob's Mini Dessert (Jacob is my name btw). Take any number of strawberries, over 2 at least, and place them on the edges of a round plate, or, any shape you want it. Then, take any type of chocolate baked good and cut it into a reasonable amount that won't make you full (no matter how much you want it all, don't eat it all. Just think about it this way: 1. You are on a diet, or 2. It's a mini desert. What do you expect out of "MINI"?). Finally, you can add some sprinkles of sugar to your strawberries, or not, and done! You have a balanced Mini dessert! Rating: 5-5 Health Rating: 5-5. So that's the post for this week, I will also be doing weekend meals this weekend and beyond. Be sure to subscribe or follow, and follow the Instagram account: 6th_grade_foodie ! Also watch out for the upcoming homemade cookie recipe, very good, and I also am doing holiday specials so look out for Mothers Day!!!! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment