7th Grade!!!!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What have I been doing?

I'll tell you, I am working on a new site called Vuboy5 (5 meaning Vuboy Mark 5, because I've been going through other Vuboy website models in the past months, and Vuboy 5 was the best of 11 models...) Any way, Vuboy5 will be an official Google Website, and will be the core of all of my creations and will talk about me. This weekend, 11/10 and after, will be the reboot of  The Food Grades, and I already have over 7 different places I have critiqued, so they will be posted every week. I'm also working on putting videos on this site, so I will keep you posted. In the mean time, the photos below are the new logos for my sites.






1 comment:

  1. You can't see the logo design for Vuboy, but it's supposed to be a Director's Cutter

    ReplyDelete