7th Grade!!!!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fudpuckers

Since I'm in Florida now, staying at the Destin West Beach and Bay, I thought I'd find some more food! The first one I found was Fudpucker's, a seafood diner/bar/arcade! The arcade was probably designed to lose, so it can just take your money... slowly. We ended up spending like, a million bucks (hyperbole btw) there, so don't try it. The bar isn't for me, of course, but it looks good. So, the food: amazing. I chose healthy meals, such as broiled fish with a large salad and clementines, but I'll show you other people's meals that i saw there in the pics below. The fish was very good, cooked to perfection, and the other meals that other people ordered said that the food was great, and said that the food was excellently cooked and was authentic! As a seafood lover I highly recommend the crab! But if you like chicken, they also serve chicken tenders! My complete rating for this is... 5 stars in taste, and 2-1 stars in health. So that's the daily post! Stay tuned daily for more!

















1 comment:

  1. The food looks very good but what is the alligator on the sauce.

    ReplyDelete