7th Grade!!!!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Sandwiches!

I love sandwiches. They are healthy, and tasty. Therefore I make homemade, beautiful summer sandwiches. Summer is coming up, so I decided to show you one of my sandwich recipes! The recipe is: whole grain or white bread with low fat mayonnaise, then turkey ( of your choice ) then lettuce, onion, and then top it with the top bread that's dressed with low fat mayonnaise! After that, take a toothpick and stick a olive, or, if you don't have an olive, take a mini pickle or fold lettuce to a tiny square and stick that to the toothpick. Find the center of the sandwich an stick the toothpick clean through without it sticking from the other side. Then to top it off, take your favorite brand of chips, fruit, it vegetable and place it around the sandwich. The rating for this sandwich is 4 stars, but 5 stars in health. Speaking of health, be sure to look out for my health refill sandwich recipe! More sandwich recipes will be posted weekly, and if you have any ideas for restaurants, please comment!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Jacob! I'm probably going to use this recipe when I;m hungry soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me while I make a sandwich. Nice job Jacob!!!

    ReplyDelete