7th Grade!!!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Sushi Masu

Sushi Masu. By far the best sushi restaurant next to Genroku. I'm a big sushi fan, so if you are, this is the place to go. First, the spicy mayo sushi is great, it has fried crab, and cooked crab meat on top with spicy mayo. I rate it 5 stars in taste, but 2-3 stars in health due to fried fish bites. Now, the chicken I'm not sure what it's made of, but I know it's good! The white and brown dressing on it is this sweet AND salty, which complements the sweet and sour chicken, believe me, the flavors sound distorted, but they are good. I rate it 4 stars in taste, and 2 stars in health. Finally, I saved best for last, for me at least. It just depends if you like raw fish. That's a new thing I like. Crazy, huh? Anyway, It's called the Rainbow Roll. It's the truth, it is a rainbow. They use the raw fish such as tuna, salmon, etc. in a rainbow like formation, very colorful and delicious. I rate it 5 stars in taste, and 5 stars in health!!!! So that's Sushi Masu, Carrollton, TX. Stay tuned daily!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE RAINBOW ROLLS!!! You are making me hungry for Sushi Masu! :)

    ReplyDelete